What a God we have! And how fortunate we are to have him, this Father of our Master Jesus! Because Jesus was raised from the dead, we've been given a brand-new life and have everything to live for, including a future in heaven—and the future starts now! God is keeping careful watch over us and the future. The Day is coming when you'll have it all—life healed and whole. (I Peter 1:3-5 The Message)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

From Florida, With Love

Sorry, I haven't posted recently because I can't seem to find the keyboard inbetween bouts of coughing fits.  My Fall Bronchitis has visited me again.  I am trying to battle it out, but it might just get the better of me yet!  Tonight is my first night back as Minister of Worship and Music at our church.  I have choir rehearsal after our Praise and Worship service.  Pray that people won't get too uncomfortable with my hacking and my raspy voice.  We have an exciting season planned, beginning with World Communion Sunday on October 3.  And, we will be starting on our Christmas Cantata/Musical next week.  I have a wonderful, dedicated group of people - the best church choir in Deltona!  My old high school principal used to say, "There might be some just as good, but there's none better..."  My sentiments exactly for our choir.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hellooooo~ (she says jumping up and down waving furiously!)

    Ooooh.....I love your picture. You are all such a "HAPPY" l@@king bunch!

    I'm so glad you posted, but I am certainly NOT happy to hear that you are sick :> ( Are you sure it's not from crying because you miss me so much? lol I'm sure they won't mind your raspy voice. Perhaps then you can help the bases with their parts! lol

    Praying you feel better quickly! Love you bunches!

    Blessings~
    Laura
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that hand! Are there others? I was so glad to get back to midweek Praise & Worship. It's such a good pick-me-up. Rehearsal went well, although several were missing. They had good excuses, but I hope to see them next week. They agreed with my pick for the Christmas musical. I'm going to get it this afternoon. No, I'm not crying because I miss you so much. But I do miss you so much. My love to all...Mom

    ReplyDelete